DataSuite is Windows-based software offering device configuration, data monitoring and analysis functionality for MicroLogPRO II data loggers, in addition to other Fourtec systems. This kit includes a USB connecting cable for MicroLog Pro II loggers, and software on CD.
The DataSuite platform’s core functionality is shared across all systems and includes features such as device setup, multiple data views, input calibration, alarm level definition, Email/SMS notifications, data report management, device firmware updates, online software updates and more.
Easily installed via download from the Fourtec website, DataSuite also supports automatic online updates whenever a new software version is released.
When integrated with the DatPass CFR Admin software, DataSuite helps MicroLogPRO II users meet 21 CFR Part 11 compliancy by maintaining an audit trail of all user activity in addition to management of user login and privileges and electronic signatures.
- Multiple data view e.g. graph, table, statistics
- Online and historical data views
- Boomerang feature for automatic generation and emailing of PDF data reports when logger is connected to PC
- Multiple alarm levels triggering email and SMS notifications
- Reporting module for creating and generating reports with selected email distribution
- Analysis features including dew point analysis, export to Excel and CSV formats, histogram, MKT
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliancy
- API support for third-party integration
|Product Part Number:||DataSuite-ML|
|Software Activation:||Software is free to use, no activation is required.|
|Order shipped with:||Free Electronic Download|