The DataSuite platform’s core functionality is shared across all systems and includes features such as device setup, multiple data views, input calibration, alarm level definition, Email/SMS notifications, data report management, device firmware updates, online software updates and more.
Easily installed from CD or via download from the Fourtec website, DataSuite also supports automatic online updates whenever a new software version is released.
When integrated with the DatPass CFR Admin software, DataSuite helps DataNet users meet 21 CFR Part 11 compliancy by maintaining an audit trail of all user activity in addition to management of user login and privileges and electronic signatures.
Key DataSuite Benefits:
- Multiple data view e.g. graph, table, statistics
- Online and historical data views
- Multiple alarm levels triggering email and SMS notifications
- Reporting module for creating and generating reports with selected email distribution
- Analysis features including dew point analysis, export to Excel and CSV formats, histogram, MKT
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliancy
- API support for third-party integration
|Product Part Number:||DataSuite-DN|
|Software Activation:||User must activate software using unique serial number purchased from Fourtec. 30-day trial period also available.|
|Order shipped with:||Software CD and mini-USB communication cable|
DataSuite for DataNet user guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
DataSuite Installation and Activation Guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
DataSuite Software Release Notes (pdf file, opens in new tab)
DatPass and DataSuite CFR validation manual (pdf file, opens in new tab)